Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sunday was a good day!

My husband is not a avid sports fan but he did watch the Superbowl today and so I had a quiet afternoon to sew. I made another fur baby dress for a lady on my poodle forum. It is a bit different from the other two and I still want to add some pearls or something to it so I will post a photo later. Sassy hates it when I sew as she cannot sit beside me or in my lap, lol.

I love canasta and I have a friend near Chicago and we play several games a night and on weekends we play afternoons. I love playing on Pogo.com and like the sounds as the cards are shuffled and played. We played a lot today. It is so relaxing.

If you drop by my blog here, be sure to look at my little fur baby dresses on my other one. I will be adding more soon.

http://caninecouturesfromsassys.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to see what you are sewing up.
    Thank you for stopping in and saying all those sweet things. Please hurry back. Have fun sewing.
    Hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete